Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Youtube Series: Work in Progress Wednesday!





I've decided to start a new Youtube Series: Work in Progress Wednesday! I've decided to start my own Video Diary that shares all the crafty projects I work on.

Hopefully, this will inspire me to do more crafty projects, expand my crafting horizons, and get more craft projects done (instead of sitting on my desk)!

The point of starting my Youtube series is simple:  I craft SO MANY projects, and I need inspiration to finish what i've started.  I figure having to report back to such a large audience as Youtube will give me the extra boost I need to start finishing projects and taking on more projects or more different types of crafting.

This week I'm focusing on Knitting, and my recent order from Knitpicks!  Next week, I hope to have the hat finished, and I'll be ready to discuss my next Arts & Crafts project!





Thanks for watching, and let me know what you think!