Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#TeachMeTuesday Tutorial: Make your own Sea Salt Spray for Messy Beach Hair




Sea Salt Spray or Beachy Waves Spray for hair is perfect for the messy or lazy, tousled hair look, but gets kinda expensive.

A bottle of "good" Sea Salt Spray runs $7.99 - $30!  Make your own with a few items from the dollar store and a few things most of you crafty people already have around the house!



Check out my other Frugal DIY Beauty Videos:


Thanks for watching!  I just started getting back into blogging and Youtube.  Since I'm now "independently employed" -I appreciate the blog reads and Youtube views!  You can also check out some awesome prints available from me and several other talented artists here:

travel photography greeting cards

Or view my (growing gallery) here: