Monday, December 8, 2014

Geocaching Diary: Dec. 5th, 2015. Grumpy Caching

Bender hurt his ear the other week, and we were all cooped up in the house for almost a week.

Decided to take the dogs out for a quick cache, which turned into a briar and ravine filled adventure.



Bender wasn't happy because he didn't have his full range of view, kept tugging and just overall, a grumpy pants.

But this made Pepper grumpy, as she prides herself on being so "independent" ---yet Bender being in the "lead" often left her trapped in the brambles :(  .... I lost my brand NEW geocaching pen and my doggie bags because I had to stop, back-track, pick up Pepper and carry her to safer terrain several times.

We finally found the cache, but it was a bit disappointing.  I had already lost my pen to sign the log.



Basically, I love my dogs, I love hiking with dogs....but they can be just as aggravating as toddlers sometimes.

At least I now have a full set of really nice "My dog in beautiful locations...with a cone on his head" photos :)

(More on that next post).

Grumpy-pants