Monday, November 9, 2015

I find some really weird Vintage stuff....

So....I have and always will be a fan of vintage junk.  I'm just a junkin' kinda nerd-girl.

I especially love finding weird things, but as I travel and move to different places, I need to find some of my weird stuff a new home.

The problem is, information on weird stuff is hard to come by.

Like this:


Yep, those are vintage mini underpants.  Why? So you can play a prank on your sweetheart. And that's about all I can say about that.

But hey, they even have a "cute" nursery rhyme on the other side, complete with a puntastic ending:


I guess you could use these for Sweetest Day, or maybe Valentines...Though if another woman's "Short Pants" are a type of prank you play on your lady, you got some problems, son.

Check out these and some other weird Vintage Items I've just listed in my Etsy store!