Thursday, November 12, 2015

Instant #DIY: Thrift Shop Teddy Bear = Dog Sweater

It's getting to be that time of year again. That time of year when it's unbearably cold, you don't wanna get out of bed, and all you want to do is bundled up in a snuggie or your favorite hoodie and be mindless till it's time to go back to bed. The biting cold out here in the Southwest is nearly intolerable. For me, I've had a pinch and stiffness in my neck that hasn't gone away for a week. For tiny dog Pepper, well, she's just freezing her little tail off. So, since we moved to the Southwest and didn't bring ANYTHING with us, I had to go to the thrift shop and find some clothes for little Pepper.
I know, go ahead and laugh, I put clothes on my dogs. I don't care. It just means I'm not a calloused jerk that can tolerate a tiny Chihuahua/Chiweenie shivering and whimpering.


 Well, I wasn't just limited in budget, I was limited in selection. There weren't many baby clothes at this particular Thrift Shop, so I had to get creative. Luckily, for less than $0.59 USD, I found a really beat up teddy bear with a very interesting sweater!



Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out all the cool new items in my Etsy shop!

The DIY Dreamer